February is dark and cold, so let's get together and dance!
Father Phil and Pat Egan demonstrated that anyone can do this! So..... Do you need a poster? Download pdf here
Waltz and Salsa: Life and Light in the Dead of Winter
7 -7:45 pm on February Wednesdays 2/8, 2/15, 2/22
Big Party Shrove Tues. 2/28
We need to know how many of each age group are coming, so please go to the sign-up sheet and register now!
- Come to as many sessions as you can!
- All ages, all sizes, all denominations
- Whole Families
- Young and no so Young
- Lessons and fun beginning age 7ish*
- Special group for under 12-ish
- Wear comfortable clothing, leather soled shoes preferred, but no flip flops
- A little humility and risk taking is a good thing!
- Phil says: “If Jan and I are doing it, you have no excuse not to!”
- And those less able can come and cheer us on!
- Child care provided for under 7ish
- Fun Professional Instruction
- Per session suggested donation: $10 pp/ $30 family
Includes instruction & “social supplies”